Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Typing
Versiti Diagnostic Laboratories’ state-of-the-art Histocompatibility Lab is designed to support solid organ and stem cell transplant programs through human leukocyte antigen (HLA) typing. Our transplant support team is built on forming strong relationships with our clinical partners and becoming part of the patient care team. Our combination of meticulous laboratory practices, skilled technical staff and expert directors offer personal clinical consultation to make the Histocompatibility Lab a leader in transplant support.
- HLA Class I and Class II typing to help identify the best available donor for a patient in need of a solid organ transplant
- Testing to detect and identify antibodies to HLA Class I and Class II antigens to help identify the best donor for a patient with pre-formed HLA antibodies
- Crossmatching to confirm donor and patient compatibility
- High-resolution typing by NGS for HLA Class I and Class II to help identify the best available donor for a patient in need of a stem cell transplant
- Unique related donor HLA haplotype screening by short tandem repeat (STR) assay
- Expert HLA antibody identification and monitoring for sensitized patients and haploidentical transplants
- KIR genotyping to aid in selection of the best donor for particular cases
- Post-transplant chimerism testing for engraftment and relapse monitoring
- HLA Loss of Heterozygosity (LOH) for post-transplant relapse characterization
- Erythroid chimerism test to monitor sickle cell disease transplant patients
Versiti Comprehensive Transplant Services
- ASHI-accredited Histocompatibility and immunogenetics testing services
- HLA typing and disease association
- Infectious disease marker testing
- Densensitization protocol monitoring
- Post-transplant diagnostics
- Tissue services
- Apheresis hematopoietic progenitor cell collections
- More than 3,500 transplant-ready, high cell-count cord blood units
- Organ procurement organization
- LIMS interfacing
Order HLA/HPA Matched Platelets
Versiti offers specialty products and services, including HLA/HPA matched platelets.
Online Ordering Portal
Secure, immediate access to patient lab results and reports.
Forms and Requisitions
Access requisitions for Versiti Diagnostic Laboratories testing and services.
Accreditations & Licenses
Versiti and its affiliates hold numerous accreditations and licenses from the FDA, state health departments and more.
2226 - HLA Antibody Identification Class I High Resolution
Detect HLA Class I antibodies.
2300 - HLA High Resolution Panel by NGS
High Resolution typing for HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-C, HLA-DRB1, HLA-DRB3,4,5, HLA-DQA1, HLA-DQB1, HLA-DPA1, and HLA-DPB1 loci by next generation DNA sequencing (NGS).
2377 - HLA-KIR Genotyping
DNA based typing to identify the presence of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIR) genes.
2380 - HLA Haplotype by STR
A rapid screening test for potential sibling donors for blood & marrow transplant patients. The test must be ordered for the patient and each potential donor.
2722 - HLA Loss of Heterozygosity Evaluation
This test is intended for patients with confirmed disease relapse post-hematopoietic cell transplant to evaluate the presence or absence of genomic loss of heterozygosity in the HLA region in malignant cell populations.
4220 - Engraftment Post-Transplant Evaluation - Blood
Contact laboratory if STAT testing is needed. Engraftment pre-transplant testing for informative locus is required for post-transplant and STAT testing to be possible.