Versiti Phlebotomy School
The Versiti Phlebotomy School (VPS) program gives aspiring phlebotomists the resources, experiences and skills they need to grow.
The Versiti Phlebotomy School (VPS) program is a community partnership with neighboring phlebotomy nursing programs that provides students with the resources they need to continue to grow within their organization, their early career, and their community.
Versiti offers certificates and on-the-job paid training to those who qualify and are interested in building a better future and beginning their phlebotomy careers a step ahead.
The VPS program offers students the opportunity to gain:
- Real-world experience and on-the-job training
- Improved professional behavior
- Expertise and advice from mentors
- Skills that will transfer to any organization within this field
- And much more!
- Please complete a short, 1-page essay that tells us why and how this program will benefit you in your career path.
- Fill out the application here
Join the partnership today, and together we can be the beacon to a brighter future!
Currently accepting applications for the Detroit metropolitan and Ann Arbor area.
To learn more about the VPS program, contact Edgar Daggett at firstname.lastname@example.org.