Versiti Blood Research Institute Junior Advisory Board
Junior Advisory Board
The Versiti Blood Research Institute (VBRI) Junior Advisory Board is a group of socially conscious professionals from various organizations across the greater Milwaukee area, who give their time and talents to support VBRI’s lifesaving research.
The Junior Advisory Board unites a wide variety of professional backgrounds and is focused on aiding VBRI’s work through fundraising, networking, volunteering and educational events. Their mission is to activate Milwaukee’s vibrant, young professional community to support VBRI by:
- Connecting and networking with other professionals to raise awareness of VBRI’s research
- Inspiring others to get involved by volunteering, donating blood and making financial gifts toward research
- Leading the way as the next generation of leaders and upholding a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
To learn more about the Versiti Blood Research Institute Junior Advisory Board, please contact Director of Foundation Development Alberto Huerta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Advisory Board members are responsible for growing and strengthening the program to ensure that the Versiti Blood Research Institute Foundation is relevant to the next generation of leaders.
Current Board Members
- Chair – Joe Zizzo, Zizzo Group
- Vice Chair – Aletha Champine, Keller Williams
- Secretary – Rachel Margolis-Goodman, Versiti
- Dr. Lisamarie Collins, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Jane Decent, Natera
- Nicole Harris, Jayaram Law
- Leah Mortensen
- Sydney Warner, Keller Williams
- Kiley Zellner, Wirth + Baynard
Check back for more information about Junior Advisory Board events.